CHINAMFG Keyless Locking Devices are used in rotating machinery, producing clamping pressure between surface of locking device and shaft to create adjustable and releasable mechanical connection, so as to clamp gears, pulleys and other components to a shaft without threads or keys.
Raw materials available in:
l Steel C45E,
l Steel 42CrMo4V
l Stainless Steel AISI431,
l Stainless Steel AISI304
1. Connect hubs solidly to shafts
2. Easy installation and disassembly
3. High torque transmission
4. Long lifetime and easy maintenance
5. Low notching effect
6. Reduction of wear and tear of expensive machine components
Ubet Machinery provides types of Keyless Locking Devices, which are interchangeable with many European and American brands. High quality always comes the first.
Ubet Keyless Locking Device KLD-1 Medium torque, not self-centering, Medium surface pressures, No axial hub movement, flexible use, machining tolerance shaft H8, hub H8; socket head locking screw DIN912-12.9. The most popular type of all KLD Locking Device, CHINAMFG Connection; the slotted design of the double tapered rings enables relatively high mounting tolerance, The large taper angles are not self-locking and facilitate the release of the connection.
KLD-1 Interchange with Z2,BIKON 4000,BEA BK40,BONFIX CCE2000,Challenge 01,Chiaravalli RCK40,CONEX A, Fenlock FLK200,ITALBLOCK CN210,KTR100,KINLOK LOK30,KBS40,KANA 200,MAV 2005,POGGI CAL-A,RFN7012,Ringspann RLK200,Ringblok 1120,SIT 1,SATI KLGG,TOLLOK TLK200,Tsubaki AS,TAS3571,V-Blok VK400,Walther CHINAMFG MLC 1000,Fenner Drive B-Loc B400,LoveJoy SLD1500, FX10,OKBS40,DRIVELOCK40
Ubet Keyless Locking Assembly KLD-2 Medium torque, self-centering, small cross section, machining tolerance shaft H8, hub H8; Socket head locking screw DIN912-12.9
Self-centering with excellent concentricity; the small outer diameter is space-saving and suitable for small wheel diameters; the spacer ring between the outer flange and the hub maintains the fitting position in the axial direction to enable exact positioning without a shaft collar; the push-off threads in the outer flanges are used for dismantling.
KLD-2 Interchange with Z11,BIKON 8000,BEA BK80,BONFIX CCE1000,Challenge 02,Chiaravalli RCK80,CONEX B,7110 ECOLOC, Fenlock FLK110,GERWAH PSV2571.1,ITALBLOCK CN55,KTR250,KINLOK LOK10,KBS80,MAV 5061,POGGI CAL-B,RFN7110,Ringspann RLK110,Ringblok 1100,SIT 3,SATI KLCC,TOLLOK TLK110,Tsubaki TF,V-Blok VB800B,Walther CHINAMFG MLC3000,Fenner Drive B-Loc B800,LoveJoy SLD1900, FX20,OKBS80,DRIVELOCK80
Ubet Locking Elements KLD-3
Low torque, Medium surface pressure, Taper rings only, Low axial and radial dimensions
This clamping set is self-centering with excellent concentricity. The extremely small outer diameter is space-saving and suitable for small wheel diameters. The spacer ring between the outer flange and the hub maintains the fitting position in the axial direction to enable exact positioning without a shaft collar. The push-off threads in the outer flanges are used for dismantling.
KLD-3 Interchange with Z1,BIKON 5000,BEA BK50,BONFIX CCE3000,Challenge 03 Chiaravalli RCK50,CONEX C,Fenlock FLK300,ITALBLOCK CN31,KRT150,KINLOK LOK80,KBS50,KANA 300,MAV 3003,POGGI CAL-C,RFN8006,Ringspann RLK300,Ringblok 1060,SIT 2,SATI KLNN,TOLLOK TLK300,Tsubaki EL, ,Walther CHINAMFG MLC 2000,Fenner Drive B-Loc B112,LoveJoy SLD350, FX30,OKBS50,DRIVELOCK50
Ubet Mechanical Locking Device KLD-4
High torque, self-centering, medium surface pressure, machining tolerance shaft H8, hub H8; socket head Locking screw DIN912-12.9
KLD-4 Interchange with Z3,BIKON 7000A,BEA BK70,BONFIX CCE4000,Challenge 04,Chiaravalli RCK70,CONEX D,7004 ECOLOC, Fenlock FLK130,GERWAH PSV2007,ITALBLOCK CN54/N,KTR200,KINLOK LOK20A,KBS70,MAV 6901,POGGI CAL-D,RFN7013.0,Ringspann RLK130,Ringblok 1300.1,SIT 5A,SATI KLDA,TOLLOK TLK130,V-Blok VK700, FX40,OKBS70,DRIVELOCK70
Ubet Shaft Hub Connection KLD-5
Medium torque, reduced length, medium self-centering, High surface pressure, machining tolerance shaft H8, hub H8; socket head Locking screw DIN912-12.9
Suitable for narrow, disk-shaped wheel hubs. Self-centering and self-locking in the clamping state.
KLD-5 Interchange with Z3B,BIKON 1003,BEA BK13,BONFIX CCE4100,Challenge 05,Chiaravalli RCK13,CONEX DS,7003 ECOLOC, Fenlock FLK132,GERWAH PSV2006,KTR203,KBS13,KANA 201,MAV 1062,POGGI CAL-DS,RFN7013.0, Ringspann RLK132,Ringblok 1710,SIT 6,SATI KLAA,TOLLOK TLK132,TAS3003, V-Blok VK160,Walther CHINAMFG MLC 5006,LoveJoy SLD1750, FX41, OKBS13, DRIVELOCK13.
Ubet Shaft Locking Device KLD-6
Medium torque, self-centering, Low surface pressure, No axial hub movement, machining tolerance shaft H8, hub H8; socket head Locking screw DIN912-12.9
KLD-6 Interchange with Z13,BIKON 7000B,BEA BK71,BONFIX CCE4500,Challenge 06,Chiaravalli RCK71,CONEX E,7007 ECOLOC, Fenlock FLK131,GERWAH PSV2007.3,ITALBLOCK CN54/S,KTR201,KINLOK LOK20B,KBS71,MAV 6902,POGGI CAL-E,RFN7013.1,Ringspann RLK131,Ringblok 1300.2,SIT 5B,SATI KLDB,TOLLOK TLK131,Tsubaki KE,V-Blok VK700.1,Walther CHINAMFG MLC5000B, FX50,OKBS71,DRIVELOCK71
Ubet Clamping Power Lock KLD-7
Medium torque, reduced length, High surface pressure, No axial hub movement, machining tolerance shaft H8, hub H8; socket head Locking screw DIN912-12.9; Simultaneous Connection of Chain Sprocket
KLD-7 Interchange with Z8,BIKON 1006,BEA BK16,BONFIX CCE4600,Challenge 07,Chiaravalli RCK16,CONEX ES,7006 ECOLOC,Fenlock FLK133,GERWAH PSV2006.3,ITALBLOCK CN9/4,KTR206,KBS16,KANA 201,MAV 1061,POGGI CAL-ES,RFN7013.1,Ringspann RLK133,Ringblok 1720,SATI KLAB,TOLLOK TLK133,Tsubaki AE,TAS3006,V-Blok VK130,Walther CHINAMFG MLC 5007,LoveJoy SLD1750, FX51,OKBS16,DRIVELOCK16
Ubet Shrink Disc KLD-14
High torque, No axial hub movement, High speed application, preferred solution for coupling hub and hollow shaft gearbox, DIN931-10.9 screw; Smart-Lock Shrink Disc, Narrow Hub Connection for sprockets, connect hollow and CHINAMFG shafts frictionally and backlash-free.
KLD-14 Interchange with Z7B,BEA BK19,BONFIX CCE8000,Challenge 14,Chiaravalli RCK19,CONEX SD, Fenlock FLK603, ,KTR603,KBS19,MAV 2008,RFN4071,Ringspann RLK603,Ringblok 2200,SATI KLDD,TOLLOK TLK603, Tsubaki SL, ,Walther CHINAMFG MLC 9050,Fenner Drive B-Loc SD10,LoveJoy SLD900, FX190,OKBS19,DRIVELOCK19
Ubet Locking Assembly KLD-15
High torque, self-centering, Low-medium surface pressure, machining tolerance shaft H8, hub H8; socket head Locking screw DIN912-12.9
KLD-15 Interchange with BEA BK15, Challenge 15,Chiaravalli RCK15,CONEX EP, Fenlock FLK134,KBS15 ,MAV 3061,Ringspann RLK134,SATI KLBB,TOLLOK TLK134, FX52,DRIVELOCK15
Ubet Locking Bushes KLD-16
Medium torque, Reduced length, Medium self-centering, High surface pressure, machining tolerance shaft H8, hub H8; socket head Locking screw DIN912-12.9
KLD-16 Interchange with BONFIX CCE4900,Challenge 16,CONEX L,KTR225,KBS52,SATI KLHH, FX120
Ubet Ball Bearing Adapter Sleeve KLD-17
Low torque, Short Length, Not self-centering, Low surface pressure, machining tolerance shaft H8, hub H8
KLD-17 Interchange with BEA BK25, Challenge 17, KBS51, SATI KLFC, FX80
Ubet Bearing Adapter Sleeve KLD-17.1
Low-medium torque, self-centering, low surface pressure, machining tolerance shaft H8, hub H8
KLD-17.1 Interchange with Z19B, BEA BK26,Challenge 21,Chiaravalli RCK55, Fenlock FLK250,KTR125,KBS55, POGGI CAL-L,Ringspann RLK250,Ringblok 1500, SATI KLFF,TOLLOK TLK250
Ubet Shaft Clamping Collar KLD-18
Low-medium torque, Short Length, self-centering, low surface pressure, machining tolerance shaft H8, hub H8, socket head Locking screw DIN912-12.9
This clamping set is self-centering and suitable for extremely small shaft diameters. It transfers average to large torques
KLD-18 Interchange with BEA BK61,Chiaravalli RCK61,7002 ECOLOC ,GERWAH PSV2061,KTR105,KBS61,MAV 7903,SATI KLSS, Walther CHINAMFG MLC 5050, FX350,OKBS61,DRIVELOCK61
Ubet Clamping Device KLD-19
very high torque, self-centering, medium surface pressure, no axial hub movement, machining tolerance shaft H8, hub H8, socket head Locking screw DIN912-12.9
This clamping set is self-centering with excellent concentricity. The extremely small outer diameter is space-saving and suitable for small wheel diameters. The spacer ring between the outer flange and the hub maintains the fitting position in the axial direction to enable exact positioning without a shaft collar.
KLD-19 Interchange with Z12A,BIKON 1012,BEA BK11,BONFIX CCE9500,Challenge 19,Chiaravalli RCK11,CONEX F,7005 ECOLOC,Fenlock FLK400,GERWAH PSV2005,ITALBLOCK CN911,KTR400,KINLOK LOK40,KBS11,MAV 4061,POGGI CAL-F,RFN7015,Ringspann RLK400,Ringblok 1800,SIT 4,SATI KLEE,TOLLOK TLK400,Tsubaki AD,TAS3012,V-Blok VK112,Walther CHINAMFG MLC 4000/MLC 7000,Fenner Drive B-Loc B112,LoveJoy SLD2600, FX60,OKBS11,DRIVELOCK11
Locking Device KLD-33 interchange with Z4, RFN7014
Locking Device KLD-34 interchange with Z5,BIKON 1015.0/1015.1, 7009 ECOLOC,Fenlock ,GERWAH PSV2009, KTR401,MAV 1008,RFN7015.0,Ringspann RLK401,Ringblok 1810,TOLLOK TLK451,TAS3015.0/3015.1,
Keyless Locking Device also call as below
4. Taper Spannbuchsen,
5. Taper Lock,
6. Keyless Locking Device,
7. Keyless Locking Assembly,
8. Keyless Shaft Locking Device,
9. Keyless Shaft Hub Locking Device,
10. Keyless Bushings,
11. Keyless Shaft Hub Connection,
12. Clamping Sleeve,
13. Clamping Element,
14. Clamping Collar,
15. Clamping Bush,
16. Clamping Devices,
17. Clamping Set,
18. Clamping Power Lock,
19. Cone Clamping Element,
20. Shaft Clamping,
21. Shaft Fixing,
22. Shaft Fixing Cone Clamping Element,
23. Conical clamping rings,
24. Shaft Lock Clamping Element,
25. Shaft Clamping Element,
26. Shaft Clamping Collar,
27. Shaft Locking Device,
28. Shaft Hub Connection,
29. Shaft Hub Locking Device,
30. Shaft Hub Locking Assembly,
31. Shaft Lock,
32. Silted Clamping Element,
33. Shaftlock Clamping Element,
34. Locking Assembly,
35. Locking Bushes,
36. Locking Rings,
37. Rigid Shaft Coupling,
38. Rigid Shaft Coupler,
39. Rigid Ring Block,
40. Ring Shaft Lock,
41. Ringblock Locking Assemblies,
42. CHINAMFG Connection,
43. Zinc Plated Locking Devices,
44. Nickel Plated Locking Assembly,
45. Mechanical Locking Device,
46. Mechanical shaft lock,
48. External Locking Assembly,
49. Narrow Hub Connection for Sprockets,
50. Shrink Disc,
51. Brake Disc,
52. Shrink Disk,
53. External Locking Assembly Light Duty,
54. Shrink Discs Standard Duty,
55. Shrink Disks Heavy Duty,
56. Smart-Lock Schrumpfscheibe,
57. Smart-Lock Shrink Disc,
58. Bearing Adapter Sleeve,
59. Lock Nut,
60. POWER NUT,
61. POWER LINK,
62. Shaft Self-Lock Ring Nut,
63. Nickel Plated Locking Devices,
64. Zinc Plated Locking devices,
65. Stainless Steel Locking Devices.
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Feature:||Cold-Resistant, Corrosion-Resistant, Wear-Resistant, High Temperature-Resistance|
|Application:||Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Motorcycle, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery|
|Surface Treatment:||Zinc Plating|
Where can I find forums or communities discussing experiences with pulley bushings in specific applications?
If you’re looking for forums or communities where you can find discussions and experiences related to pulley bushings in specific applications, there are several online platforms you can explore. These platforms provide opportunities to connect with professionals, enthusiasts, and industry experts who can share their knowledge and experiences. Here are some places where you can find such forums or communities:
- Mechanical Engineering Forums: Online forums dedicated to mechanical engineering often have sections or threads discussing topics related to power transmission, industrial applications, and mechanical components. Platforms like Eng-Tips, Mechanical Engineering Forum, and Engineering Stack Exchange provide spaces for discussions and knowledge-sharing among mechanical engineers and professionals. Exploring these forums and posting specific questions related to pulley bushings can help you find relevant experiences and insights.
- Industry-Specific Forums: Depending on the specific application or industry you’re interested in, there may be industry-specific forums or communities where professionals discuss topics related to power transmission systems. For example, if you’re interested in automotive applications, you can explore automotive enthusiast forums or automotive engineering communities. Similarly, for industrial or manufacturing applications, forums related to those industries can be valuable sources of information. Conducting targeted online searches for industry-specific forums can lead you to communities discussing pulley bushings in the context of your desired application.
- Social Media Groups: Social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, and Reddit often have groups or communities focused on mechanical engineering, industrial applications, or specific industries. These groups provide spaces for professionals to connect, share experiences, and seek advice. Joining relevant groups and participating in discussions related to pulley bushings can help you find individuals with specific experiences in your desired application.
- Online Engineering Communities: Online engineering communities, such as Engineering.com or the Autodesk Community, host forums, blogs, and knowledge-sharing platforms for engineers across various disciplines. These communities often have sections dedicated to mechanical engineering and power transmission topics. Exploring these platforms and engaging with users can lead to valuable discussions and experiences related to pulley bushings.
- Professional Networks: Leveraging your professional network can also be a valuable resource. Reach out to colleagues, industry contacts, or fellow engineers who may have experience with pulley bushings in specific applications. They may be able to share their experiences or point you towards relevant forums or communities.
When exploring forums or communities, it’s important to approach the discussions critically and verify the information provided. Engage in constructive conversations, ask specific questions, and share your own experiences to contribute to the collective knowledge. Remember that the experiences shared in these forums represent individual perspectives and may not necessarily apply universally to all applications.
Are there pulley bushings designed for use in applications with heavy radial loads?
Yes, there are pulley bushings specifically designed for use in applications with heavy radial loads. Pulley bushings play a critical role in transmitting power and supporting rotating shafts in various machinery and equipment. In applications where heavy radial loads are present, it is essential to select bushings that can withstand the forces and provide reliable performance. Here are some types of pulley bushings commonly used in applications with heavy radial loads:
- Tapered Bushings: Tapered bushings are designed to handle heavy radial loads and are commonly used in applications such as belt and chain drives. These bushings have a tapered shape that allows for precise positioning and secure clamping onto the shaft. The tapered design helps distribute the radial load evenly across the bushing, minimizing stress concentrations.
- Spherical Bushings: Spherical bushings, also known as spherical plain bearings or spherical rod ends, are designed to accommodate heavy radial loads and misalignment. These bushings have a spherical inner ring that allows for angular movement and compensates for shaft misalignment. Spherical bushings are often used in applications where there is a combination of radial and axial loads.
- Roller Bearings: In some cases, roller bearings are used as pulley bushings in applications with heavy radial loads. Roller bearings are capable of handling high radial loads due to their rolling element design, which distributes the load over a larger contact area. Depending on the specific requirements, different types of roller bearings such as cylindrical, tapered, or spherical roller bearings may be used as pulley bushings.
- Self-Lubricating Bushings: Self-lubricating bushings, also known as plain bearings or sleeve bearings, are another option for applications with heavy radial loads. These bushings are designed with a low-friction liner that provides lubrication between the bushing and the shaft, reducing wear and friction. Self-lubricating bushings can handle radial loads and are often used in applications where maintenance-free operation is desired.
When selecting pulley bushings for applications with heavy radial loads, it is important to consider factors such as load capacity, material strength, lubrication requirements, and compatibility with the mating components. The manufacturer’s specifications and technical documentation should provide information on the load ratings and performance characteristics of the bushings. It’s also advisable to consult with industry experts or engineers who specialize in power transmission systems to ensure the appropriate selection of bushings for your specific application.
It’s worth noting that the suitability of pulley bushings for heavy radial loads may vary depending on the specific application requirements and operating conditions. Consulting with the bushing manufacturer or seeking professional advice can help ensure optimal performance and reliability in applications with heavy radial loads.
Can I get recommendations for pulley bushings with high wear resistance?
If you are looking for pulley bushings with high wear resistance, there are several materials that are known for their excellent wear properties. Here are some recommendations:
1. Bronze Bushings:
– Bronze bushings, particularly those made from materials such as phosphor bronze or aluminum bronze, are known for their exceptional wear resistance. They have good load-bearing capabilities and are suitable for various applications, including pulley systems.
– Bronze bushings are self-lubricating, which helps reduce friction and wear. They are commonly used in heavy-duty applications where high wear resistance is required, such as in mining, construction, and industrial machinery.
2. Composite Bushings:
– Composite bushings, also known as polymer bushings, are another option for high wear resistance. They are typically made from materials such as PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) or other reinforced polymers.
– Composite bushings offer low friction and excellent wear characteristics. They are self-lubricating, reducing the need for additional lubrication in the pulley system. These bushings are commonly used in applications where resistance to wear, chemicals, and moisture is essential.
3. Ceramic Bushings:
– Ceramic bushings are known for their exceptional wear and corrosion resistance. They are made from materials such as silicon nitride or zirconia.
– Ceramic bushings have high hardness, low friction, and excellent dimensional stability. They are often used in demanding applications where wear resistance is critical, such as high-speed or high-temperature pulley systems.
4. Steel or Stainless Steel Bushings:
– Steel or stainless steel bushings can also offer good wear resistance, especially when combined with proper lubrication. They are commonly used in applications where high strength and durability are required.
– These bushings can be beneficial in pulley systems that operate in harsh environments, where resistance to corrosion, abrasion, and fatigue is crucial.
5. Consult with Experts:
– It is recommended to consult with experts, such as pulley manufacturers, suppliers, or engineers, who have experience in selecting bushings with high wear resistance.
– They can provide guidance and specific recommendations based on your application requirements, considering factors such as load capacity, operating conditions, and environmental factors.
When selecting pulley bushings with high wear resistance, consider the specific needs and demands of your application. Factors such as load capacity, operating speeds, temperature range, and environmental conditions should be taken into account. By choosing the appropriate materials and seeking expert advice, you can ensure that the pulley bushings provide optimal wear resistance and contribute to the longevity and performance of your pulley system.
editor by CX 2023-11-16